Trip to Cleaning Plastic at Fishing Beach

After I travel to one of beautiful beach fishing beach or Chroysvay beach, I fell not so good with the plastic there, so me and my friend will plan 2 trip there in Oct-2017 to cleaning the garbage and plastic there.

My beautiful beach was destroied by people. 

Garbage and Plastic that they have eaten full along the beach.

Every on the beach we see plastic. 

We are not only travel but we also have activity charity, cleaning the beach and keep green. we will make it on:



Fist on 22nd-23rd-Oct (2Days 1Night) with the price 35$

Second on 29th-Oct with the price 20$

Contact us now to register

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krama Khmer (ក្រម៉ាខ្មែរ Scarf Cambodia)

Trip to Chreav Waterfall, one of most beautiful waterfall in Cambodia

Arts & Crafts Cambodia